Welcome to my free budgeting resources page!
Blue And Pink Monthly Budget Planners – UK and US Version
These are perfect for beginners because:
- They have a comprehensive list of most household expenses.
- Have extra space for items specific to you.
- Not too detailed as a start – I found with budgeting, that when I first started, it was easier if I kept things simpler.
- Come in a handy UK or US versions!
More free budgeting resources
Just for a limited time only, 50 downloads of these cuties are available. These cash envelopes are great if you want to have different monthly budget areas, and limit your spending.
Read my article for how I am using cash envelopes right now and if you like this, you might want to check out my budget binder. It has changed my budget organisation completely. Everything is in one folder and organised! Yay!
Aren’t they cute!
- 5 cash envelope designs
- 1 blank cash envelope so you can print it on patterned or coloured paper.
- Tracker doesn’t need sticking on – all you need to do is cut the envelopes out, glue or sticky tape together and go!
Normally these sell for £3.99, so download while you can!!
Other posts you might want to read for budgeting inspiration:
- 7 Creative Ways to Teach Kids About Money