Are you trying to find the best Father’s Day gift for under £20? Not sure what to buy, that won’t break the bank or your budget? Father’s Day will soon be here, so here are my top general ideas, to get you going.
I might make a small commission from these sales, but it doesn’t affect the price to you. Thanks for your support for my blog guys.
- 0.1 Ideas for Father’s day gifts under £20
- 0.2 1. Beard Care Kit for Men £13.91
- 0.3 2. Hibare Wallet £12.98
- 0.4 3. Engraved Tankard £6.94
- 0.5 4. Barbecue set £15.97
- 0.6 5. Stanley Screwdriver Set 34 pc £16.99
- 0.7 6. Retro Sweet Collection 34 pc £11.49
- 0.8 7. Retro Casio Watch £19.99
- 0.9 8. Pack of Golf Balls
- 1 9. The official NASA Insignia T-Shirt £12.99
- 2 10. Nike Men’s Kawa Shower Beach & Pool Shoes £17.95
- 3 11. Glenfiddich Family Collection Whisky, 3 x5cl
- 4 £17.58
- 5 12. Leather Wash Bag £12.99
- 6 13. Harris Tweed Windsor Blue Handmade Boxed Cufflinks £12.99
- 7 14. Savisto Premium 8 Piece Cocktail Set £13.95
- 8 15. Vintage Style Lava Lamp £15
Ideas for Father’s day gifts under £20
1. Beard Care Kit for Men £13.91
Perfect for dad’s who need to keep in trim!
2. Hibare Wallet £12.98
3. Engraved Tankard £6.94
For the dad who loves a beer!
- Personalised Glass Pint Tankard with presentation box
- Up to 4 lines, up to 20 characters per line, including spaces and punctuation.
4. Barbecue set £15.97
Does your dad love to be in charge of the barbecue? Why not treat him to this durable set of stainless steel utensils. Bargain at way less than £20.
5. Stanley Screwdriver Set 34 pc £16.99
6. Retro Sweet Collection 34 pc £11.49
Does your dad have a sweet tooth? Is he hard-to-buy for? This could be the perfect gift and remind of the sweets of his childhood!
7. Retro Casio Watch £19.99
This is an absolute classic! He’ll look so on trend as well.
8. Pack of Golf Balls
Does your dad have an obsession with golf? Is he forever complaining about losing golf balls? These could be the perfect practical solution!
9. The official NASA Insignia T-Shirt £12.99
I adore this T-shirt so much, I’m tempted to buy one myself. Does your dad love space, does he go on about Neil Armstrong landing on the moon? Or is he fashion conscious? A perfect T-shirt!
Pin me for Later!
10. Nike Men’s Kawa Shower Beach & Pool Shoes £17.95
Does your dad love to mooch around the house without his socks – perfect solution instead of slippers. Or his he a gym bunny – these would be perfect for the showers.
11. Glenfiddich Family Collection Whisky, 3 x5cl
Is your dad partial to the odd whisky? Why not treat him to a taster kit, containing 3 amazing whiskys. My dad loves trying new whiskys. Maybe your dad would too?
12. Leather Wash Bag £12.99
Does your dad travel for work regularly like mine? This is a perfect, practical gift for the busy professional or even traveller.
I adore these handmade cufflinks -a bit of refined bling, for the man who already has everything.
14. Savisto Premium 8 Piece Cocktail Set £13.95
Does your dad have a flair for cocktail shaking? Is his shaker a bit tired, or is he in need of new ideas? This high quality cocktail set comes with a recipe book.
15. Vintage Style Lava Lamp £15
Did your dad rave about these lamps at the time? Why not buy him a new generation lava lamp, made in the same style.
So there, you have it – 16 super useful ideas for Father’s day gifts that are under £20. I hope this saves you time, or gets your creative juices flowing!
Looking for other money saving ideas? Read my money saving posts below:
- How to Save More Money Each Month By Cutting Personal Spending