Do you use cash envelopes when budgeting for Christmas?
Organise your cash and stick to each separate budget closely, by keeping small budgets of cash in each envelope. Make it more exciting by having cute Christmas designs like these to use. I use these envelopes for saving towards my Christmas budget goals, throughout the year. It keeps me from using my credit card and going into debt.
These cash envelopes are a downloadable PDF.
- You will have a file that you can print unlimited times and they are super cute!
- This version will print on US letter size paper or UK size A4 paper.
- These Christmas cash envelopes can be used with the Dave Ramsey Cash envelope system.
- On one side of the cash envelopes, there is a spending tracker.Every time I make a purchase with my envelope I write it down, then record the balance remaining. This make it easy to see how much is left in each envelope, without having to count the cash every time.
- One of the envelopes is purposefully blank, so you can customise it using coloured paper and have it any colour you like!
- 7 different coloured printable envelopes (horizontal)
- Cute repeating Christmas patterned envelope
- Cute Christmas gingerbread shapes envelope
- Christmas star envelope - blue, green and white
- Christmas star envelope - light blue, navy and white
- Cute Christmas tree envelope
- Christmas baubles - pale green and red envelope
- Christmas reindeer and fir tree wrapping paper envelope
- Plain envelope
- Wide enough to punch for a filofax
- One blank template, so you can print onto whatever patterned paper you choose (scrapbook paper, coloured paper)
- Spending/saving tracker as part of the envelope.
- 160mm wide x 105mm tall. US version
- 6.3 inches wide x 4.1 inches tall
- You can print these envelopes on US letter size paper (8.5 by 11 inches) and A4 paper (UK).
Enter amount and click below to buy:
Remember - this a download and you will be transferred to a download link.